Tuesday, 20 December 2016
Guava with Orange Peel
This is super easy to make and they are so yummy. Try it !
Ingredients (serves 1-2 )
2-3 pieces of orange peel/lime peel
1 chilli (optional)
1. Wash the guava. Peel the skin. Cut into half and remove the seeds or you risk chipping your molar.
2. Cut into small pieces. I like mine to be have a bit a crunch about 5mm thick. Some like it thin about 2mm thick. It is absolutely your preference.
3. Use a scissor to cut the orange peel into thin strips.
4. Add both guava and orange peel and chilli (if you are adding) to a container.
5. Mix well and cover it. Let it sit in the fridge for couple of hours (minimum 2 hours) to chill.
6. Serve chilled as appetizer or snack.