Easy, healthy and yummy kale chips. You can serve it as a side dish or eat it as snacks.
1bunch of green curly kale
( extracted from here and there. I tried some )
1. Olive oil + Salt+ Pepper
2. Curry Powder + Olive oil + Salt+ Pepper
3. Garlic Powder + Olive oil + Salt+ Pepper
4. Cajun Powder + Paprika Powder + + Olive oil + Salt+ Pepper
5. Cheese - Grated Parmesan and add another few mins cooking time
6. Cinnamon and maple - 1 tbsp coconut oil + 1 tbsp maple syrup + 1 teaspoon cinnamon
7. Lemon and pepper - 2 tbsp lemon juice + olive oil + salt + pepper
8. Salt and vinegar - a little vinegar + olive oil + salt + pepper
Garlic - 1 or 2 cloves crushed and mixed in oil
9. Chocolate - 1 tbsp coconut oil or olive oil + 1.5 tbsp sugar + 1.5 cocoa powder
Method :1. Preheat over to 150 degree celcius.
2. Wash the kale and shake away excess water.
3. Remove the stems and use only the leaves.
4. Spread the leaves on baking sheet. Don't stack the leaves or the bottom layer will be soft.
5. Add seasoning of your choice.
6. Massage the leaves a bit with your fingers to mix well.
7. Bake for 15-20 minutes till the leaves crisp up (middle rack)
8. Serve immediately.
Note : Sweet seasonings need double cooking time as the sugary elements tend to add more liquid to the mix.