350g banana , mashed (overripe preferred)
100g brown sugar
4 eggs (55g each)
200g cake flour
3/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
100g vegetable oil or coconut oil
If you have overripe bananas, try this simple and yummy moist banana cake. You can add some walnut if you like.
1. Preheat oven to 180 degree .
2. Mix cake flour, baking soda, and baking powder in a bowl. Set aside.
3. Add 4 eggs and brown sugar into a mixing bowl. Whisk till light and fluffy. Takes about 2 minutes by handheld whisk.
4. Add the mashed bananas to the egg mixture. Stir to combine.
5. Sift the flour mixture into wet mixture. Fold to combine.
6. Add the oil and stir/fold gentle to combine.
7. Line a 8 inches square tin with baking paper.
8. Pour the batter into the tin.
9. Baking for about 45 minutes or till a skewer comes out clean.
10. Cool on a rack.