Recipe from Coles magazine.
250g philadelphia cream cheese, softened
225g milk chocolate, chopped (you can also use dark chocolate)
chopped hazelnut to coat
chopped pistachio to coat
cocoa powder to coat
shredded coconut to coat
1. Melt chocolate over a pot of hot water.
2. Using an electric mixer to beat the cream cheese in in a bowl till smooth.
3. Add cream cheese to the melted chocolate and stir until combined. Chill in the fridge for 2 hours or till firm.
|Chilled chocolate mixture|
5. Scoop a small amount of chocolate mixture and roll into a ball. Roll the ball in your desired coating and place it on a baking sheet.
6. Repeat step 5 till all chocolate mixture is used up. Store in airtight container in a fridge. Can keep up to 3 days.
7. The truffles softened rather quickly at Singapore room temperature. Serve immediately once out of the fridge.