Ingredients (serves 4-6)
6 cod fish fillets about 3/4 inch thick
2 tablespoon cooking sake
1 tablespoon mirin
1 teaspoon sugar
1. Prepare the marinate in a bowl. Mix well to form a paste.
2. Pour the marinate over the fish and mix well to coat each side.
3. Cover with cling wrap and let it sit in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
4. Place the marinated fish on baking parchment paper. Bake at 190 degree celsius for about 30 minutes or till cooked and the top is browned. I usually use a small table top toaster oven to bake the fish.
5. Remove from oven and serve immediately.