I love this combination of raspberry and white chocolate. Simple to make and great for breakfast or snack. Recipe is adapted from Donna Hay.
Raspberry White Chocolate Muffin ( makes 6 )
150g all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
80g brown sugar or castor sugar
120g sour cream
Zest of 1 lemon
40ml sunflower/canola oil
80g frozen raspberries
80g chopped white chocolate
1. Preheat oven to 180 degree.
2. Sift flour and baking powder into a big bowl. Add sugar and mix well. Set aside.
3. In another bowl, add egg, sour cream, oil and lemon zest. Whisk well to combine.
4. Make a well in the middle of the dry ingredient. Pour in the wet mixture. Mix or fold to just combined.
5. Gently fold in raspberries and white chocolate.
6. Scoop batter in muffin liners and bake for about 25-30mins till golden brown or skewer comes out clean.
7. Cool on a rack.