250g banana , mashed (overripe preferred)
90g brown sugar
3 eggs (55g each)
150g cake flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
100g vegetable oil or coconut oil
1. Mix cake flour, baking soda, and baking powder in a bowl. Sift the flour mixture and set aside.
2. Add 3 eggs and brown sugar into a mixing bowl. Whisk till light and fluffy. Takes about 2 minutes by handheld whisk.
3. Add the mashed bananas to the egg mixture. Stir to combine.
4. Add the flour mixture into wet mixture in 3 batches. Fold to combine.
5. Add the oil and stir/fold gentle to combine.
6. Grease rice cook inner pot with some butter.
7. Pour the batter into the inner pot. Set to cook using Cake function. If no Cake function is available, set to cook and check if the cake is done after 1 cycle. Repeat cook cycle if cake is not done. The cake is firm when done. My rice cooker took about 45 minutes.